How to file QuickBooks 1099 forms electronically using W2 Mate software.
Our 1099 E-File software allows businesses and tax professionals to e-File unlimited number of QuickBooks 1099 forms for any number of companies easily and at a fraction of the Intuit E-File Service price. Our software integrates with QuickBooks and makes importing data as simple as counting 1, 2 and 3.
Advantages of using 1099 E-File software over the Intuit E-File Service:
1. Our software will e-File unlimited number of forms for unlimited number of companies for one low price ($129), in the case of Intuit E-File Service you will need to pay per EIN (company) around $39. So for example if you are e-Filing 1099s using Intuit E-File Service for 10 companies you will pay around $390, in the case of our software you will pay $129 ONLY ($262 savings).
2. Using our software you can e-File not only 1099-MISC forms but also 1099-K, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-R, 1099-S, 1098-T, 1098, 1099-A, 1099-PATR, 1099-B, 1099-C and 1099-OID.
3. When using software you have access to the 1099 E-File submission file that gets uploaded to the IRS website. You can keep this file to comply with the IRS records retention policy and for auditing purposes. Next year you can import this file to any 1099 software and have instant access to all recipient names and information giving you a head start on 1099 filing for the new season.
4. 1099 corrections are much easier when you use software.
5. Using our software you can batch email 1099 forms to recipients rather than sending in the regular mail, which brings tangible savings in time and money. If you prefer paper, using our software you can print recipient copies on regular paper instead of using expensive pre-printed forms.
This tutorial demonstrates how to use W2 Mate software to file QuickBooks 1099 forms electronically through the IRS FIRE SYSTEM.
Video: How to File QuickBooks 1099 Forms Electronically
This video tutorial shows how QuickBooks users can utilize W2 Mate software to file 1099 forms electronically with the IRS FIRE E-File service.